Ski Instructor employment – Niseko, Japan
GO SNOW is now hiring for the 2017/2018 season! Details below…
As a member of our Snowsports Team you will be a passionate instructor, with a commitment to providing a fun and memorable ski and snowboard experiences for our guests of all ages and ability levels.
Full Season Positions from the 1st December to April 8th
We are looking for team players! And believe this is central to our success; you are a great communicator, flexible, reliable and eager to continue learning and improving. Our instructors will work primarily in POD’s across our core programs; including Children's Programs, Adult Groups, Workshops, Private Lesson’s.
Full Season Contracts start on the 1st December and conclude on the 8th April. Lessons continue until the end of April and our instructors are welcome to continue teaching until the close of the winter season.
Qualifications and job requirements
- Level 1 APSI or equivalent snowsports certification essential
- A minimum of one full time season of teaching experience
- Be able to obtain a valid Japanese Working Visa or meet the requirements of 36 months of teaching experience for a skilled labor visa.
- Demonstrate our core values: professional, trustworthy, fair
- Patient and ability to have lots of fun
- Must have own snowsports equipment
- Maintain a reasonable level of fitness and health
- Meet our standards for our snowsports professional/appearance policy
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!