Here’s What’s Included:
In previous years we have offered accommodation options to guests joining our Ski Improvement programs.
This year we are not offering any program packages including accommodation, however we are still happy to help you organise your accommodation. We can book you into a hotel of your choice in Whistler, or help you find a private condo or house rental to suit your needs. We may also be able to offer a room in one of our chalets or condos, depending on your program dates.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EPIC PASS, SEASON PASS OR LIFT TICKET ADD-ON
If you don’t already have a lift pass, we are happy to help you out!
If you are going to be skiing in Whistler for more than a week:
- For bookings before December 2022, we can order an Epic pass for you – use it to ski in any Vail resort around the world! We are offering a package deal for Epic Pass purchases along with bookings for our Ski Improvement program. Epic Pass pricing changes through the year, so email us at email@example.com for current pricing and information on how you can save.
- For bookings after December, we can get you a WB Season Pass. This allows unlimited skiing at Whistler during the season. Contact us for details.
If you are visiting Whistler for only a week:
- If you are a Canadian or Washington State resident, your best option may be the WB Edge card. We cannot buy these for you as you need to provide proof of residence.
- For residents of any other part of the world, we can order WB Day Passes or WB daily lift tickets as part of a package with our Ski Improvement Program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information on how you can save .
If you have your own Epic pass already:
- Please contact us to check that your pass is valid for all the dates you wish to ski (some passes have restrictions). If you need an extra day or 2 to cover any gaps we can help you out – the earlier you book extra days the better the price!
Program Dates and Pricing
For the 2022/23 season, we will only be running the Snowboard Improvement program on the following dates:
- January 14- 21, 2023
- February 11 – 18, 2023
- March 11 – 18, 2023
Each one week session runs Saturday to Saturday, on snow days are Sunday (guiding) the instruction days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
The program is $799 per week.
We can also help you with a lift pass if you don’t have your own, just let us know and we’ll get you a quote.
For bookings before December 2022, we are offering a special deal on your program if you order an Epic pass through YES. Contact us for more details.
All Prices are listed in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
* Plus applicable taxes. These prices are guaranteed for bookings before Sep 1, 2021.
Already have your own accommodation? You can join us for the Ski Improvement program any week (excluding accommodation and lift pass) for $799 CAD. We can also help you with a lift pass if you don’t have your own, just let us know and we’ll get you a quote.