Snowboard Improvement Programs
YES improvement training courses are designed to take your riding to new heights in all types of terrain – groomed runs, powder, steeps, bumps or terrain park…
We focus on improving both your technique and style, so that you will achieve the highest level of performance through customised programs tailored to your objectives.
Join a YES snowboard improvement course to take your riding to the next level.
With training from some of the finest snowboard instructors (CASI Level 4), you will see improvement in your riding through all types of terrain – on piste, in powder and in the terrain park.
Whistler is voted the #1 snow resort in North America year after year, and it’s not hard to see why. With so many options, you can find any type of terrain, for any skill level here in abundance, and hone your skills in one of the world’s most famous resorts! Whistler is the location of YES Tours’ headquarters, and our home. We can share the best of it with you! The mountain offers a little something for everyone with its generous powder days, steep terrain, phenomenal tree runs, corduroy grooming… Whistler Blackcomb is the resort that just keeps giving while you keep improving.
Each YES improvement program runs for a week. Arrival day is Saturday, allow you the time to arrange any equipment you might need and get familiar with the resort. First day on snow is Sunday which is our guiding day. A chance to warm up your legs and discover the mountains while our professional CASI Level 4 pros evaluate your riding and work out which group would be best suited to you for the week.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are our instruction days. We train for 4 hours per day with a hour extra for lunch break. Wednesday is a rest day which you can choose to free ride or take the time to enjoy one of Whistler’s many off-snow activities. Friday afternoon we hold our end of week après function where you will get to see yourself on the big screen!
Here’s What’s Included:
In previous years we have offered accommodation options to guests joining our Ski Improvement programs.
This year we are not offering any program packages including accommodation, however we are still happy to help you organise your accommodation. We can book you into a hotel of your choice in Whistler, or help you find a private condo or house rental to suit your needs. We may also be able to offer a room in one of our chalets or condos, depending on your program dates.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EPIC PASS, SEASON PASS OR LIFT TICKET ADD-ON
If you don’t already have a lift pass, we are happy to help you out!
If you are going to be skiing in Whistler for more than a week:
- For bookings before December 2023, we can order an Epic pass for you – use it to ski in any Vail resort around the world! We are offering a package deal for Epic Pass purchases along with bookings for our Ski Improvement program. Epic Pass pricing changes through the year, so email us at email@example.com for current pricing and information on how you can save.
- For bookings after December, we can get you a WB Season Pass. This allows unlimited skiing at Whistler during the season. Contact us for details.
If you are visiting Whistler for only a week:
- If you are a Canadian or Washington State resident, your best option may be the WB Edge card. We cannot buy these for you as you need to provide proof of residence.
- For residents of any other part of the world, we can order WB Day Passes or WB daily lift tickets as part of a package with our Ski Improvement Program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information on how you can save .
If you have your own Epic pass already:
- Please contact us to check that your pass is valid for all the dates you wish to ski (some passes have restrictions). If you need an extra day or 2 to cover any gaps we can help you out – the earlier you book extra days the better the price!
Program Dates and Pricing
For the 2023/24 season, we will only be running the Snowboard Improvement program on the following dates:
- January 13- 20, 2024
- February 10 – 17, 2024
- March 9 – 16, 2024
Each one week session runs Saturday to Saturday, on snow days are Sunday (guiding) the instruction days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
The program is $899 per week.
We can also help you with a lift pass if you don’t have your own, just let us know and we’ll get you a quote.
For bookings before December 2023, we are offering a special deal on your program if you order an Epic pass through YES. Contact us for more details.
All Prices are listed in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
Still have questions?
We’re always happy to help.
Ready to book? Let’s get started!
Why choose Whistler?
It’s the biggest and the best – why would you go anywhere else?