YES Tours Inc is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Notice explains:
- when and why we collect personal information about our current and potential customers
- the conditions under which we might share it with others how we keep it secure
- your right to control what happens to it.
Who are we?
YES Tours Inc was established in 1996 in Whistler, Canada, and provides Ski and Snowboard Improvement and Instructor Training programs.
When do we collect information from you?
We collect information about you when you book a program with us, enquire about our programs or visit our website.
What type of information do we collect, and why?
YES Tours customers: When you book an Improvement or Instructor Training program with YES we will record your name, contact details and necessary personal information such as your date of birth and gender. We use this to:
- arrange your program and accommodation in line with your preferences
- stay in contact with you before, during and after your trip
- book you onto CSIA or CASI certification programs and exams as included in our instructor training programs
- book you into hotels, activities or book transport in your name as included in any of our programs or as requested by you
- seek feedback after you return
- send occasional information about promotions and opportunities that might be of interest.
If you enquire about our programs: We collect very basic information from potential customers interested in YES Tours. If you send an enquiry, we will use and store your name, contact details and any preferences you have expressed within our email system in order to send you a personalised reply and to stay in touch with you. If you do not go on to book a program with YES we will not send you marketing emails without your express consent.
If you visit our website: YES Tours does not track any personal information from users of our website unless you submit it to us specifically via a contact or booking form. We do receive aggregate anonymous data showing website usage but it is not identifiable to any individual user.
Our lawful basis for collecting and processing your personal data under the General Data Protection Regulations is ‘legitimate interest’.
Who has access to your information?
We will never sell or rent your information to third parties, or share it for any reason other than a requirement of processing your booking or sending you communications as agreed.
We will need to share some of your information with third party organisations in order to arrange your trip, process your payments or send you newsletters and other communications. This may include hotels and other accommodation providers, transport companies, activity organisers, resort operations (for lift tickets, equipment rentals etc) and other third parties providing direct services as part of your program, our payment gateway provider and our direct marketing partner. In doing so:
- we will transmit any personal information securely
- we will only disclose the minimum personal information that the third party needs to deliver the service
- we require third parties to keep your information secure and only use it in connection with YES Tours’ services
Respecting your preferences
We regularly review the information we hold and will delete it as soon as it is no longer needed. If you book a YES Tours program, the personal details you provide will be deleted after you have returned. However, we will retain very basic contact information, so that we can stay in touch over the longer term.
We keep very basic details for people who have been in contact with YES Tours about our services, so that we can send occasional updates that might be of interest.
If you decide that you do not wish to continue receiving information from YES Tours, we will remove your details from our mailing lists. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ option on emails from our automated mailing system, by emailing us email@example.com, or calling us on +1-604-905-2560.
Please note that we do use an automated emailing system to send you important information regarding your booking, so please be aware that unsubscibing from this service may result in you missing these communications. If you believe you may be missing something please contact us directly so we can ensure you are fully informed. After your program you may unsubscribe at any time if you no longer wish to receive our newsletters.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information YES Tours holds about you. Please use the contact details above.
We keep this policy under regular review. It was last updated in May 2018.